Our aim is to help children read and write and be ready for the next phase in their education life. The curriculum is designed to develop the six areas of learning experiences in children:
- Language and Literacy: develop listening, reading, speaking and writing skills in both English and Chinese and be confident in using both languages.
- Numeracy: develop skills in matching, sorting, comparing, ordering, patterning, classifying, counting, number values, measuring, simple addition and subtraction, and money.
- Aesthetics and Creative Expression: explore, express and appreciate arts and music & movement.
- Discovery of the World: explore and interact with the world around them.
- Motor Skills Development: develop fine and gross motor skills. Gymnastics (for all) and Badminton (K1 & K2).
- Social and Emotional Development: develop a positive self-concept, learn to work and play with others.
- Enrichment: Enrichment classes for K1 and K2 children outside school hours are offered for Math, Akido, Public Speaking, Science and Chinese Oral. Please contact us for more information.
- 1st session: 12.15 - 1.15pm
- 2nd session: 11.00am - 12.00pm
Christian values are taught through Bible stories and songs.
From 2017, to provide a greater emphasis on Biligualism (English and Chinese), class is extended by one hour to provide more time for Chinese Language in the curriculum.